As 2014 ends and 2015 approaches, we find ourselves reflecting on another busy year at Freer Consulting Company. The range and diversity of this year’s accomplishments bring to focus the comprehensive offerings that distinguish Freer Consulting from other firms of its kind. Our flexibility and expertise allow us to tailor our business services to provide the “right fit” for each of our customers.
Freer offers a rare level of “verticality” to its customers. Many companies can assist with a specific part of a project, but Freer can help with the entire project. For example, let’s say you want to install a stormwater treatment system to meet regulatory requirements. Freer can provide support for any and all of the stages of this project, such as:
• Assessment and research to determine your specific needs.
• Evaluation of different systems, based on cost and effectiveness.
• Customization of engineering and design.
• Communication with regulatory authorities.
• Documentation (permit applications, engineering reports, SWPPPs, etc.).
• Sampling, quarterly reporting, corrective actions, etc.
Freer can also grow with your company and provide new services as you need them. You may contract with us for one set of services (such as stormwater management), but then find that you also need help with ISO standards certification in order to attract and retain new business. We offer solutions that include a range of services, such as:
• Defining management processes to comply with applicable standards.
• Customizing documentation to meet a standard’s requirements.
• Helping to implement a standard.
• Providing internal audits.
• Assisting with corrective actions.
• Selecting a registrar and external auditor to provide certification.
Freer Consulting has the experience, flexibility, and expertise to adapt to your company’s needs. In doing so, we establish a productive long-term relationship with your business. If you are interested in any of our services, contact us at 206-285-9044 or email@example.com.