COVID-19: We’re Here to Help with Remote Compliance
The COVID-19 pandemic is traumatic from all angles. We’re worried about the health of ourselves, our loved ones, our community, our economy—the impacts are far-reaching and potentially long-lasting. Social distancing is critical, but so is food and shelter. At Freer Consulting, we are fortunate to be able to work from home, to earn a paycheck and maintain social distance, while also ensuring our necessities are covered, but we realize this is not the case for everyone. We want to help.
- Do you want to move some of your operations remote, but aren’t sure where to start?
- Do you want to stagger your employees’ hours to promote social distancing, but need help determining the most efficient way to do this?
- Are you working with reduced staff due to illness, but still need to maintain compliance?
- Do you need to keep up with routine inspections and internal audits to maintain compliance with a permit or certification?
- Is there required training that can be facilitated remotely?
- Have you been wanting to implement an online integrated quality and environmental management system but haven’t had the time?
We want to support you and your business through this unprecedented crisis, whether it’s providing tools to enhance remote collaboration, making recommendations to promote safety and efficiency, or filling gaps temporarily. Please contact us for a free consultation. Let’s get though this together.