In this day and age, potential customers and regulatory authorities expect good environmental stewardship. To encourage this, partners in the public and private sectors created the Certified Clean Marina program. This program, which has been adopted by numerous marinas, helps you create a cleaner, safer community and demonstrates your environmental leadership to customers.
Freer Consulting Co. provides numerous services to help you achieve and maintain Certified Clean Marina status, as well as other initiatives:
- Consultation in effective best management practices (BMPs).
- Stormwater sampling and laboratory management.
- Regulatory compliance and documentation assistance.
- Permit assistance.
- Engineering planning and water treatment design.
- Relevancy assessments of international standards, including ISO/TC 228 Yacht Harbors.
- Integrated campaigns that blend certification initiatives with marketing.
- Social media to promote your marina’s benefits.
- Vendor and employee training.
- Regulatory and industry trend forecasting.
- Custom studies, research, and historical publications.
We tailor our services to meet your needs and budget—whether you require complete environmental management or help complying with Certified Clean standards—our expertise provides peace of mind. And, you only pay for the services you need.
Freer Consulting Co. has a solid track record of business savvy environmental management and engineering solutions for Pacific Northwest companies. If your marina could benefit from our business-friendly, budget-minded approach, please contact us at 206-285-9044 or [email protected].